With Valentine’s Day approaching, we’re all thinking of ways to either celebrate it with our loved ones, or forget about it! Make Kool-Aid the center of your sweet-tooth’s love-life with incredibly tasty (and unavoidably pink) recipes you’ll feel passionate about sharing with others, even if you hate the holiday.
This week we stocked containers of KoolAid Cherry Drink Mix: 5 lb. 2 oz. powder and priced the drinkable (and edible) treat at only $5.99 (retail $8.49)! The 5-lb. container makes 34 quarts of Kool-Aid drink, or dozens of sweet and delicious recipes you may not have even considered trying yet! Here are just a few I found and couldn’t wait to share, and possibly try myself!
1. Cherry Kool-Aid Cookies with M&Ms – For extra sweetness, she’s added Cherry Kool-Aid Milk and topped each cookie with M&Ms! We’ve got bags of Milk Chocolate, Mint Chocolate, and Mega M&Ms starting at $1.99 a bag or $5.99 a case of 24!
2. Cherry Kool-Aid Rice Krispie Treat – Get a box of Rice Krispie cereal for just $2.49 and make these a reality tonight!
3. Easy Valentine’s Day Candy Popcorn – You’ve guest it, we also sell popcorn for as low as $0.50 a bag while supplies last! It’s one of our most POPular snacks!
4. Kool-Aid Rock Candy – This recipe may require a quick trip to the craft store and about a week’s worth of patience as this project crystalizes, but they’re totally worth the wait!
5. Cherry Kool-Aid Cupcakes – Whether vanilla or butter cream, adding Kool-Aid to cupcake mix and frosting will make your Valentine’s Day sweeter than ever!
6. Frozen Cherry-Limeade Kool-Aid Pie in a Jar – This is a spin on Kool-Aid Pie, one of Ms. Dorothy’s go-to desserts! Anything in a jar seems to taste so much better!
Tell us your favorite ways to use Kool-Aid in recipes or crafts. Which Kool-Aid flavor is your favorite?